We are still around here! Just took a nice break from blogging to make cookies, travel and enjoy the holidays with loved ones.
During the night we got a few more inches of white fluffy snow and I took Mr T out to play for short while...it's cold here!!! This is the most snow at one time since we moved to Nebraska. Hard to believe that our last few winters in ND, we were getting nearly 100 inches of snow!! I don't miss shoveling all of that snow despite the great workout that it is!
Here's a few pictures of our fun morning in the snow. I need to get the sled out of the barn but didn't get there since we had to take a spoon over to Boss Man's house and Mr T was getting tired by the time we got back. Next trip out, we venture to the barn.
Hope that you are staying nice and toasty warm!!! Have a Blessed Day!
~C~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment