Well, I did it or at least I am trying to Potty Train Mr T. It's been a rollercoaster for me and lots of extra laundry. However I do think that we are the right path, at least I hope so since I just sold all of the extra diapers. In my mind, it was either do it or well do it! That has taken up most of my week. I did manage to get out and check cattle, we seem to be pretty much over the sickness in calves. Of course, the cooler temps and the little rain that we have received helped immensely.
Plans are in the making for getting started to wean the rest of the calves. We have a couple days of helping neighbors in the upcoming week along with a visit from Mr T's ND Grandma and Grandpa. It's nearly birthday time! I can not believe that he is about to turn 3, hence the need to get this Potty Training ordeal accomplished.
The rest of my week was spent decluttering. I have torn apart nearly every closet (in the main floor level) and got rid of lots of stuff. I thought that I had done a decent job when we moved but I still found things that I no longer want/use/need. It's a very satisfying feeling to get rid if 'junk'. I am trying to sell things on online garage sale sites and if that don't work....dumpster time! I feel like at least when Potty Trainings isn't going the direction that I want, I am still accomplishing something!
Hopefully one of these days that I get back and track to posting ranching stuff again, in the meantime - bear with me!
Have a Blessed Day!
~C~
Saturday, September 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment