Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Linen Cabinets - Part One

  Awhile back, my Hubs installed some Linen cabinets into our two downstairs bathrooms.  This was a much anticipated bathroom accessory for me!  I was tired of cramming the towels and other bathroom stuff into the few drawers and doors under the vanity....it really wasn't cutting it for me.

Guest Bathroom - Linen Cabinet

Another view - all installed!

Master Bath - Debating on the best strategy. 

Installed!

Since we weren't thinking about linen cabinets when we ordered our vanities with counter tops, we have some 'holes' to fix!
  So far, we haven't gotten this fixed.  We had pieces on order to work on it but our contact guy at the Lumber Yard seems to have gotten himself fired and given 5 minutes to leave the building.  Since, we are hard at work on the top floor, this project has fallen to the wayside until later.  In the meantime, I have adequate storage and I am planning a post (part 2) to showcase that.

  We are getting closer on this house project though!!!

  Have a Blessed Day!
  ~C~
 

2 comments: