Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

In Progress Report

  I thought I had better pop in and tell my readers 'Hello' since it has been awhile!  We have been busy with different projects, some are pulling together quite nicely - others not so much!

This cart is getting revamped to become my printer stand.  I have had some spray paint issues and it remains 'in progress'.
Man Cave is now complete!  Just got the light installed on Sunday.  
Nothing like ordering antiques from Ebay and having them arrive broken.  This mug lost it's handle.  Sad day for me....still waiting on a resolution (I think that is the Ebay word).
Bathroom upstairs is 'in progress'.  The toilet is function-able, we have a leak on the facet - haven't had time to get back to see what's wrong for sure.  The shower needs a door.  It's getting closer!
That's pretty much what's going on.  I am trying to get some stuff unpacked into the office so I can start scrap-booking soon.  I hate being so far behind.  I have moved Mr T's toys upstairs which has helped with the living room downstairs being a little less messy.  We are still waiting on our pellet stove to arrive.  That has been a run-around but a stove is on the way now.  Hubs built our floor mantle(?) for the stove to set on it, looks great!

Well, I think that I am off to play 4-Wheeler cowgirl today in the warm 20 degree temps!  Have a Blessed Day!
~C~

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the cart! GREAT storage solution! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete