Blogger Layouts

Friday, August 3, 2012

A Quick Check-In

  Hello!!!  We are sleeping at the new house, it is offical as of August 2nd!!  15 months after we moved to NE, we are sleeping in our house not a rental!  I wanted to let my readers know that there won't be any new posts until I get internet at the house which I am working on.  We won't be getting countertops until next Thursday (they got rescheduled) so I will be doing more of a 'reveal' of the house after that.

  We are thrilled and Mr T is adjusting rather well.  See  you in a few weeks! 

  Have a Blessed Day!
  ~C~

4 comments:

  1. :) ......by the way, I'm jealous of your awesome red W & D!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Going to run the first load thru today! :)

      Delete
  2. YAY!!! SO happy for you guys!!! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to feel 'move in' so I can take some pictures :)

      Delete