Blogger Layouts

Monday, August 20, 2012

Entry Way Reveal

  The first room that is nearly completed is the Entry Way.  I even managed to get a few decorations up and made it look a little 'homey'.  The pine tongue and groove wood siding is my Hubby's choice.  I am still learning to like it.  I do like it, there is just a lot of it!!!  It does help brighten up a corner that would otherwise be dark.  Here it is :) 

Entry Way view from the living room.

Entry Way - another view from the stairway.
Tub Sink with western mirror (wedding present from Hubby's Brother and Sister-In-Law).  I think that mirror really sets off this little corner, I love it.  Might add a cabinet in the future.
Bi Fold Doors on the 8ft coat closet, waiting on the knob hardware to be installed.
Coat/Hat hooks with a bench (kinda blends into the tongue and groove siding).
Perfect spot for this beautiful sunflower arrangement (wedding shower gift from some good friends).
Mr T hoping off the bench seat all ready to get outside and play!

1 comment: