Blogger Layouts

Monday, June 24, 2013

Twins

 This isn't our first set of twins and I doubt that it will be the last.  No, I am not talking about Hubby and I having twins!  Right at the tail end of calving, we had a cow have twins and so far we haven't needed a calf to put on another cow.  So, this mama is raising her twins!  I spend the better part of two weeks teaching her to accept both calves and now she does!  I do good work :)!

The Twins :)  One steer and one heifer calf.
Sometimes they nurse on different sides.

Sometimes they try to nurse on the same side.
  I have decided that if you are lucky enough to have twins either bovine or human....you have to have a ton of patience.  When we were pregnant with Mr T, I was hoping that we were having twins so we could have our two kids and we done all in one shot.  However, I am very glad that God only gave us one sweet little boy instead since I don't know if I have the patience that twins require.  As always, God knows what he is doing :).

Have a Blessed Day!
~C~

No comments:

Post a Comment