Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Basket Explosion!

  On our trip to the BHSS, I got to spend a half hour in Target gathering up a few essential items for the home.  I browsed quickly thru the basket storage and bought a couple of cute ones.  When I got home, I started to think that I could really use a few more so I got online, found a good price and free shipping!

They came in sets of 4, so I got every size :)

Top view

  When these baskets arrived, I kinda felt like the crazy basket lady!  However, I already have put some to use in the pantry, baking cabinet, Mr T's toy storage and my desk.  I had previously bought some in turquoise for my laundry room and they also come in a lime green color and white (I think)....they are just fun!  These baskets are plastic which is ideal for me since they will be easy to wash if they are dirty or dusty and seem to be pretty durable.  I am now going to find more uses for my pretty baskets!

  Have a Blessed Day!
  ~C~

No comments:

Post a Comment