Blogger Layouts

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Pinterest Inspiration - Recipe

  Today, my Pinterest Inspiration is a recipe.  I am battling a cold and feel like a truck has run me over, so this will be short!

The cast of Characters....or ingredients for Cake Mix Cookie Bars!
Ingredients:
  1 box Yellow Cake Mix
  1 small box instant Vanilla Pudding
  1/4 Cup Water
  3/4 Cup Oil
  2 Eggs
  1 Cup Chocolate chips (or m&ms, or Peanut Butter Chips or a mix of all)

Directions:
  Preheat over to 350, spray a 9 *13 pan.
  Combine cake mix, pudding, water, oil, eggs & chips into a medium sized bowl.
  Pour the thick batter into greased baking dish.
  Bake bars for 20-30 minutes.

Ready for the oven!
  I forgot to take any pictures after these bars finished baking. They were devoured rather fast by Hubby and Mr T.  Hubby thought they were outstanding....I thought that they were so-so.  I did like the fast and easy preparation though!  I will keep the recipe in my recipe book for future use.

  Here is the link to the recipe on Pinterest....Cake Mix Cookie Bars...Enjoy!

Have a Blessed Day!
~C

No comments:

Post a Comment