Blogger Layouts

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Making a Little Progress

 Don't usually post on Saturday night's but its been one of 'those weeks' and I thought I should post before I get one of those friendly Facebook reminders!  The week started off with  rain, haying, then a wedding on Thursday and is ending with painting the upstairs.  Hubby graciously finished up priming the remainder of the upstairs while I hauled bales with Boss Man.  Since the priming was done, it was time to get busy on painting the ceiling.  UGH!  I hate ceilings! 

  However we did find a product to help out with those nasty streaks from the rollers.


  You add 8 ounces to 1 gallon of paint and I do have to say that it helps a bunch!


  Doesn't the ceiling look nice so far!  I have two gallons up so far and my neck has a nasty kink in it already.  My mom is coming tomorrow to play with Mr T while I paint and Hubs works on his projects (more on that later). 

  Today, Mr T got his exercise after his afternoon nap by climbing the stairs with two cars in his hand at a time. 


  We opened up a tiny section of the stairwell so we can go up and down stairs inside the house! It's kinda exciting :).  Anyway, here is what Mr T was up with his many trips up and down those stairs.

All lined up in a VERY straight line!

  And I sign off this week with a sneak peak of colors!


  Have a Blessed Weekend!
  ~C~

1 comment:

  1. YAY for progress and LOVE the colors next to each other! It will be done before you know it!

    ReplyDelete