We tried to be patient and let warranty do it's job however we were not getting the results we felt like we deserved. But, there wasn't anything that we could really do on our end but keep talking to the local hardware store that we bought it from to update "G" on our fridge issues. We had bought all 5 of our appliances from G's store and they were all Whirlpool.
When we discovered the fridge had just quit working and placed a phone call the next AM to G to see what our options were. We each decided to call Whirlpool and see what they had to say. G got nowhere which was what he expected to happen. All I got was 9 months of extended warranty and an "sorry about your food spoiling" from Whirlpool....I was not a happy consumer no more!
However, G stepped in and offered to help us get a replacement fridge if we took a different model and if I paid the difference in the two models (we wanted to go a smidgen bigger in size) and we paid a small fee for the use of the original fridge for a year. I thought that was a heck of a better deal than what Whirlpool would do and we took G's offer.
Last Wednesday, G delivered our new monster of a fridge! It is a nicer model with better features. I realize now that I didn't take any pictures of the old fridge to compare but here is the new fridge in all of it's glory!
| Upgraded model with the stainless steel (look-a-like) handles. |
| Look at all of that fun electronics! |
| Bottom mount freezer storage. Notice the wording on the bottom middle...In Door Pizza Storage...right up Hubby's alley!!! I have more dividers in this freezer and I am 'lovin' that as well!!! |
Sorry about the quality of the pictures, I was using my little point and shoot camera. I plan on getting pictures of the organized fridge one of these days....when it get's organized and when I actually get to town to get food to put in it!
Have a Blessed Day!
~C~
Well oversized fridge, nice size pantry and a 7' long piece of counter top...Yepper's...I think I'm going to move in with you. Please???!!! Free babysitting if you let me finish and move in upstairs! haha... I just need a corner for the SU! items...I don't think he'll let me leave them here if I move... ;)
ReplyDelete