My first attempt at making our new 'play stuff' was Cloud Dough which I got from the site on Facebook called Play At Home Mom. This is a great site for things to entertain your wee ones with.
The recipe is so simple: 8 cups of Flour and 1 cup Canola Oil or Baby Oil (Most people recommend using Baby Oil). Mix together and enjoy with your little one! It is messy so I bought a cheap tarp and put it on the floor to help contain the mess, then stripped Mr T down to his diaper and let him play. After he was done a quick rinse in the shower, a shake of the tarp outside and sweep up what escaped and we were all done!
 |
| Mr T playing in the Cloud Dough |
It's been a few weeks since I first made the Cloud Dough, so we got it out to play with this week since it has been crazy windy. I can say that it stores quite nicely in an airtight container after several weeks. I also made a 2nd batch since Mr T seemed to need more to play with. This time I did try the 8 cups Flour to 1 cup Baby Oil and I personally liked the batch that I made with canola oil better.
 |
| Mr T is more into the Cloud Dough since he learned to play in the dirt outdoors. |
 |
| Great indoor fun! |
Have a Blessed Day!
~C~
No comments:
Post a Comment