Blogger Layouts

Monday, March 26, 2012

Plumbing

  This morning I wanted to prove to you that we are still working on the house.  We have learned that DIY plumbing and electrical takes a little longer than expected.  But, I am proud to report that all plumbing is DONE!!!  Thank Goodness!  The guys have moved onto electrical and should have that completed by the end of the week (depending on calving, supplies and whatever else can go wrong). 

Master Shower - installed but not plumbed in.

Guest Shower - Installed and plumbed in!
  Hubby flushed the house system on Saturday.  When I say that all plumbing is done, I mean that all lines are run and shut-offs are installed however we do have the bathroom sinks, toilets or kitchen sick installed yet.  Need to get the vanities and cabinets here first!  They are all on order and should be delivered in late April/early May.  I am so excited and nervous to see how they turn out!

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment