It's been a week since the last post and I wanted to pop in and let you know that we are still here. Still working on the house and still recovering from the dreadful FLU. Hubby got sick on Wednesday evening and then Mr T got sick on Thursday, I followed suit on Saturday night. Not going to lie....it was awful. I am just glad that we all three had different variations of the flu although none of them were pleasant.
Here is how things looked on Wednesday early in the afternoon:
 |
| Mr T helping Boss Man work on the water heater. |
Here is how things looked on Thursday around noon:
 |
| Napping was the #1 activity at our house! |
On Tuesday, things seemed better but as you can see....still not up to 100% par yet.
 |
| I am too 'smiling', Mom! |
Have a Blessed Day!
~C~
No comments:
Post a Comment