I thought that I had better put some pictures of the guys wiring on here before everyone assumed that we were just taking a break from house building! The wiring is going just a little slower than expected but it seems that they are getting quicker at getting each light and outlet wired.
 |
| The start of the wiring project. |
 |
| Concentration and Teamwork. |
 |
| Mr T's John Deere has become the 'tool wagon' for this project! |
That's the wiring project, can't wait until it's all wrapped up and finished! We have plumbed both levels of the house and will wire both levels as well. We are planning on getting the main floor sheet rocked and completed so we can move (soon, I hope!) and then will work on getting the upstairs finished as we have time this Fall.
Tomorrow we will finalize our counter tops for the kitchen and double check on the vanities for the bathrooms. I have been working on picking on paint colors for different rooms. I never realized how hard it would be to pick the paint out when you really don't know what the room is going to look when it is completed. Wish me luck!
Have a Blessed Day!
~C~
Finally more than one use for Mr. T to get more toys!!! Dad really does need them too! haha...Shhh! Don't tell Hubby I gave him an excuse to buy more toys!
ReplyDelete