Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cozy Coupe

  For Christmas, Grandma C gave Mr T a cozy coupe and I was almost certain that it was going to be death of me trying to put it together!  I started on it on December 29th and finally recruited help to get it all put together on April 17th. 

All of the wonderful pieces and my wonderful helper!
I had managed to forget to put a set of plastic bushings in the front wheels so it wouldn't turn or go very well.  However, Mr T still liked to play with it so we let him. 

Pushing the coupe seemed to be the best way to get it to move.
  Another problem that I had was it was fairly cold during the month of January and the plastic pieces wouldn't snap together.   Hubby kept telling me to bring it home and he would work on it on a Sunday but I never remembered.  Finally, I cornered the Boss Man to help me get the front wheels off so I could continue on with putting the cozy coupe together.  Had to keep Hubby working on the house!   We did get it all put together but it took two people to snap the plastic pieces together and a hammer.  I hope this little car lasts a very long time now :)
A finished Cozy Coupe!
  Oh my goodness, does Mr T love his car.  I think that it will come in pretty handy while we work on the rest of the house. 

Have a Blessed Day!
~C~

No comments:

Post a Comment