We Hubby is done sheetrocking!! As much as I would like to take credit, I have to give credit to whom it is due - Hubby! He actually got done sheetrocking on Monday but I haven't had time to get the pictures downloaded and then uploaded to the blog. Hubby then had the
chance job of fencing our pastures where our yearling cattle are headed this week so house building was put on the back burner.
We are hoping to get to tapin' and mudin' this week. After the neighbor's branding on Saturday, Hubby got all of the corners put on and now he is officially ready to get busy!
Here are the pics from the completed sheetrocking:
 |
| Spare Bathroom |
 |
| Living Room: View #1 |
 |
| Living Room: View #2 |
 |
| Looking from Laundry Room thru the Master Closet into the Master Bedroom. |
 |
| Closet by the door that comes in from the shop. |
Have a Blessed Day!
~C~
No comments:
Post a Comment