Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sheetrocking Has Started!

  Have you tried to help your Hubby sheet rock while watching an 18 month Toddler?  Keeping Mr T out of the tools while holding up your end of the Sheetrock has it's challenges!  Luckily, the weather has been nice and Boss Man has been taking Mr T out with him on the Ranger to check on the cows that are calving. 

  Here are a few pictures of what is done so far!

A lifesaver:  Sheetrock Stand

The first Sheetrock that was put up.
The kitchen is 90% Sheetrock.

I helped on the living room and we are 70% done with it also.
  I can't wait to get this part done!  Hubby is not looking forward to taping/mudding but it also means that we are one more step closer to being done with the bottom floor so we can move in!!!

Have a Blessed Day!
~C~

1 comment:

  1. Exciting!! :) And yes, I've helped hubby put up sheetrock, but never while watching an 18 month old. And it's challenging to just help! I bet that's a great feeling to see that up. Getting close

    ReplyDelete