My Nephew C was done to visit his Grandpa (aka Boss Man) and that meant that Mr T got to spend time with his cousin! I just love these visits, it gives Mr T a chance to learn to play with someone more his own age and size. Nephew C was a huge help while I was painting on our house to play with Mr T and let me know when I needed to come and rescue him! Like when his shoe fell off or his trike fell over. We got the rest of the texture sprayed on the walls and I managed to get 2- 5 gallon buckets of primer on the walls along with 4 gallons of ceiling paint while he was here - Progress!
 |
| Nephew C riding his horse, Smokey. |
 |
| Mr T and Nephew C playing with their riding toys. |
 |
Nephew C playing with the Dump Truck that he got Mr T for his birthday!
|
But, the fun of these toys had to end and Nephew C went back home to SD yesterday. However, Mr T watched Nephew C play with his toys and now Mr T is trying out new things with his toys and staying pretty happy playing by himself.
Have a Blessed Day!
~C~
No comments:
Post a Comment