So, we have been working on the house like crazy. We got completely done with the texture on Saturday. Even with a little tyke that wasn't very happy to be down at the ranch. Mr T does so good for the first four days of the week and then gets tired of his toys and maybe too much fresh air. So we worked on the texture until about 2pm and then had lunch. Boss Man fed Mr T his lunch and got him to take an hour nap but that definitely wasn't enough so Mr T and I took an early day and came home to the rental house to clean.
 |
| A shot of the "knock down" style of texture that we did on the walls in all of the rooms, this is the spare bathroom. |
 |
| More of the spare bathroom. |
However, along with getting all of the rooms in the house textured, we did get the living room, kitchen and dining area all primed. Hubby will help prime but he does not like to paint so I am on my own for that task.
 |
| Putting primer on the walls in the living room. |
We bought that painter's ladder when I decided to tackle repainting some of the walls in the house we owned in ND. That ladder has been a lifesaver for me. It has a huge top step so I feel comfortable on it which is awesome since I hate ladders and I am scared of heights!
 |
| Putting the actual ceiling color on in the living room. |
As of noon on Monday here (when I wrote this post), I have all of the ceiling painted (their actual final color) in the living room, dining room and kitchen. I will be working on priming the rest of the house this afternoon. I need to get to town and work on picking out a wall color for the kitchen and dining rooms. I had been holding back until we got the flooring picked and now that we do....it's time to get in gear!
On another note and completely different subject, please tell this heifer to have her baby soon. She is ours and is the last heifer to calve here at home. We are still calving the older cows in a different pasture close to home. She needs to calve before June 4th!!!
Have a Blessed Day!
~C~
No comments:
Post a Comment