Blogger Layouts

Friday, May 11, 2012

Creative Fun Friday - Water!

  I have this group on my facebook that is a bunch of moms that lets there kids do more fun things and encourages saying Yes to your tyke instead of saying no.  Basically the concept is that letting your kids experience new things is great for their learning environment.  I have really been trying hard to adapt this learning curve to raising Mr T. 

  Yesterday proved to me that I am becoming that Mom that says Yes!  After an afternoon down at the house project where we are mudding and sanding the drywall.  Mr T managed to get the lid off of the bucket of mud and find a trowel to help mud (more himself than the wall), I decided that it was time to return back to the rented house to clean him up.  When we arrived, I realized that the neighbor had turned on the tractor sprinkler and it had gotten stuck creating a 'moat' in the sidewalk.  While I went to deal the sprinkler, Mr T went to deal with the water situation.

"I am helping get the water on the lawn by splashing, mom!"

"Maybe this help"

"I had better go check on the sprinkle with a stick".

"What?  I am soaking wet?  Didn't even realize!"
  How could I not let Mr T have some sprinkler time?  He was having so much fun even with all of his clothes on!

Have a Blessed Day!
~C~

1 comment:

  1. Too Fun! So cute! Glad it was warm enough for splashing-in-the-water time!

    ReplyDelete