Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Birthday, Darling!

  Last Saturday was my husband's birthday.  I sent him to a branding on a cold and windy day but I knew that he would get an excellent meal for lunch.  After he arrived home, I promptly put him to work on our dry wall project with the mention of "if you get enough done, I will take you out to supper."

  Well, he got enough done so we went to a little cafe in a small town just north of us.  We like to go there in the summer with Tyson, he seems to enjoy the food.  Before we left for supper, I let Hubby open up his gifts from us and took some updated pictures of Tyson and him (read: pictures in good clothes instead of work clothes). 

Opening birthday cards with a helper.

Battleship - Don't ask me why but that is what Hubby wanted.

A new scarf from Buck Wild!

Daddy and Mr T

Daddy, Mr T and Bear
  The neck scarf came from a lady out of California that makes wild rags and they are awesome!!!  She has them in all styles and designs.  I spent a long time searching her facebook site to find one that was not so 'wild' in design that I thought Hubby would wear and he is pretty excited about the one that I picked out.  I wrote about my grocery bags a couple of weeks here and Buck Wild was my contact on that as well.  I look forward to purchasing more 'rags' and 'bags' from her.  Here is a link to her facebook page.  I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do!!!

Have a Blessed Day!
~C~

1 comment:

  1. Love the new pictures! Have fun playing Battleship with him!

    ReplyDelete