Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Almost House Cat

  A few weeks ago on a recent trip by Sturgis, SD, we stopped in at the animal shelter and picked up some cats to become barn cats.  Living in the country, there is always mice and I detest mice rather greatly.  Most of the cats that we 'rescue' are fairly wild and after we turn them loose, they stay their distance from us. 
 
  However, not one cat....I named her Puss In Boots and she was a total nuisance!  For the first several days of ranch living, she sat on Boss Man's back step and meowed to be let inside.  Then, Hubby started working on our house and she moved over there and soon found out that during the day, we leave the door open into the shop.  And Puss In Boots moved right in and started sleeping on the bay window and the stairway.  Then Mr T found Puss In Boots and was determined to get us to keep her!  However, an older local rancher needed a buddy for his recent acquirement of a cat and we took Puss down to him. 




Whoops, time for Puss In Boots to go outside!
  I think we be glad that Puss found a new home before we moved into the new house and Mr T demanded that we keep the cat in the house!

Have a Blessed Day!
~C~

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Mr. T sitting in his chair. Such a farm boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I found that chair for $4 and couldn't pass it up. Mr T loves to haul it around to where he needs to use it, it's pretty cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, he is so cute and such a big boy already!!! I love these updates even if I read them way later after they've been posted!

    ReplyDelete