Last night, I made a new version of sloppy joes for my family to try. I like the ease of making sloppy joes for those nights when I need something quick or I need to feed several extra people fairly fast. But, Hubby has never been fond of the Sloppy Joes that I make and I have tried several recipes. Last night, we had a breakthrough!!! I have found/created a recipe that when Hubby took a bite, he said "this is actually amazingly good". Whew! Success!
The original recipe ingredients are these:
1 lb Ground Beef
1/2 Medium Onion
1 (10 3/4 oz) Can of Cheddar Cheese Soup
2 Tbsp Ketchup
Salt and Pepper to taste
Here's how I made it.
1 lb of Ground Beef browned with 1/2 of Medium Onion cut up.
Drained the grease off and added 1 can of Cheddar Cheese Soup and 3 Tbsp of Ketchup, plus 1 tsp of Worechestershire Sauce and then salt and pepper to taste.
 |
| Browning the hamburger and onions. |
 |
| Cheesy Sloppy Joes |
Super easy to make, Mr T enjoyed along with Hubby so this will go on our menu rotation list especially for these late nights of haying season!!!
Have a Blessed Day!
~C~
No comments:
Post a Comment