Blogger Layouts

Friday, July 27, 2012

Closets and New Laundry Appliances!

  We got closet rods and closet shelves put up over the course of the week.  We found the closet rods at Menard's and ended up purchasing particle board with a bull nose round edge for the closet shelves.  I painted the particle board the same color as the inside of the closets where they go.  We thought that they all turned out rather well! 

Tyson's Room/Spare Room - this is just part of the closet, the rest of it goes underneath the staircase for lots of storage. 

Hubby putting up a hanger

Half done in the Master Closet, will wait to do the other side until we know if we want more rods or just shelves over there.
  I have started hauling clothes and getting them hang up.  When the time comes, I will pull stuff out of storage and wash it in these bad boys that arrived on Thursday!

I painted the concrete shelf a gray color which was the original color that I was going to get the W/D in, so I called up the place where we bought all of our appliances and asked if I could change the color to Cranberry and they let me!!!  I am happy customer!!!

Have a Blessed Day!
~C~

No comments:

Post a Comment