Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Tiny Kitchen Reveal

  On Sunday Hubby and I tried to put the back splash up for the kitchen cupboards however one piece was too short and now we need to get a replacement piece to finish.  But, while we had the back splash up in place, I snapped a few pictures since a few people have been inquiring about a kitchen reveal.  Now, when I took these I left out pics of the island and the desk next to the pantry since they were full of junk that I had moved off of the counter top.  However, it will give you a good idea of what we done in the kitchen for colors, cabinets and the start of the decor, so please enjoy!!!

My corner sink!




After some window treatments, everything will start coming together.  Oh, and some trim on the windows and kick boards on the cupboards.

From the edge of the sink to the pantry wall (right side), there is 7 feet of usable counter top space!


Pantry - There is a desk on the right side of the pantry.


 Hopefully that will tide a few of my readers over until we get a few more projects done and I can reveal more of the kitchen!

Have a Blessed Day!
~C~

2 comments:

  1. I really like it!! :) So what color fiestwear did you decide to go with theN?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going with Chocolate (had to have Christine do some awesome Herberger's hunting to find some since it is retired),Red and Turquoise. I have mainly just plate sets so far. I am hoping to get some canisters and platters to go with everything. But, until T is a little older, I think most of it will stay in storage up high!

      Delete