Blogger Layouts

Friday, September 14, 2012

Creative Fun Friday - Paper Pit

  The other day I was unpacking some breakable items and Mr T was helping me.  First, he started off by tearing the newspaper packing that I was throwing in a pile on the floor into pieces.  I figured as long as he was entertaining himself, no harm done.  I could always pick up the pieces when I completed my task. 

 
After a bit, I noticed this....

 
Mr T was using the newspaper pile as a giant ball bit and was 'swimming' thru it!

 

  Then when he got tired of playing on the floor, he got his Winnie the Pooh car and drove thru the newspaper, such good entertainment for him.  Plus, I got a lot accomplished with putting stuff away while he played.
 
Have a Blessed Day!
~C~

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo...You (and everyone else!) have bought him all of these toys for what reason? haha... Good to see at least one of you is enjoying unpacking!

    ReplyDelete