We have been working exceptionally long hours around here, the guys more so than me but still long hours all around! Hubby has been gone trucking and getting home late and leaving way too early so I have been doing that single mom thing around here. Some days, I just need a little treat to get thru the day or I decide that I need a treat for a job well done at the end of the day. Mr T has been a real trooper for me and a real good helper but we have had our 'moments' and with him working on his 2 year molars....this treat has helped me get thru these 'single mom' moments!!!
 |
| Getting ready to dive in! |
 |
| You have got to try this...it's so yummy!!! |
Hubby and I just love this stuff, it's delicious!!! I doubt that he will be impressed to find the entire carton gone by the time he gets home later this week but I think I have earned it! Hopefully, the Schwan's man returns before that and I get more in the freezer since I think he is going to need a treat after all of his long hours lately....he probably deserves it also! :)
Have a Blessed Day!
~C~
No comments:
Post a Comment