Blogger Layouts

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Five Things That I Use/Need Daily ~ Thursday Ramblings

1.  Mt Dew - not sure how people function without caffeine and I definitely know that I don't want to find out!


2.  Double Stuffed Oreos - Thank you for finally double stuffing them so I didn't have to put two together to eat them.


3.  Baby Wipes - I really don't know what I did before I had a baby and they become a staple in our house, not just for wiping baby bottoms and hands, but everything!


4.  Gorilla Duct Tape and Glue - With all of the stuff that Mr T seems to break, we have a constant supply of it around our house.  Surprisingly enough, our house is not being built out of Gorilla Tape!


5.  My Family - Can't imagine all of those years before I met my husband, what a waste!  Now with Mr. T is the picture, I truly understand what family is.  I pray that we always have each other.

Disclaimer:  These items are in no particular order.

Have a Blessed Day!
~C~

No comments:

Post a Comment