It's been quite a week around the Ranch and though is it only Thursday, I think that we are starting to really need the weekend! Mr T is still going strong in his PJ's which is something that I just don't do! I like to have a fully dressed kid before breakfast. Now the snack cup of Cheerios from the diaper bag is all over the floor, the only good part of this is that Mr T is entertaining himself by eating them. Don't worry, the floor is clean!
The week started out on a good note, I did win my first ever blog giveaway, a letter opener, from The Simple Country Life of a Country Man's Wife which was awesome. I never win anything :)! Then we got some work done on the house even thought the temps got colder (post on that tomorrow). Now, we are just trying to get thru a few more cold days and then hopefully the weatherman is right and we are going to go back to the 40s.
Another blog that I would like to call attention to this AM, is Organizing Homelife's blog who is currently having a giveway for $50 of FREE Pampered Chef product! How cool is that!!! Just head over to the post that talks about the rules and details and get yourself entered up! I really enjoy this blog since it is an organizing blog and I will soon have a house that needs to be organized...a house all of my own!!!
I think that it is time to clean up the rest of the Cheerios and get some clothes on my toddler and maybe just maybe make myself presentable to the world as well. Today will be all about baby steps and an extra can of Mt. Dew!
Have a Blessed Day!
~C~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment