Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Upstairs - South Side Rooms

  Hubby has been hard at work building the walls for the rooms upstairs.  So far, we have one of the bedrooms, my office/craft room and the Shop storage room built.  Still working on some of the closets and such.  I am pretty sure that the only reason that I get my own special room upstairs is due to the fact that most of the time that we have been in NE, my scrapbooking stuff has been spread all over the dining room table and is driving the Hubby insane.  He struggles greatly with clutter. 

  Back in ND, we had an office/den that I used for scrapbooking and it was out of sight most of the time.  Trust me, I have really missed having my own office area.  It's been a little less than ideal with the Mr T toddling around and getting into important tax documents since I don't have much of a way to keep it out of his reach.  But, once again, I will really appreciate the office/craft room once it is completed!!!

South side Bedroom
Part of this will be my office, part will be for the furnace.
Shop Storage Room and Storage for some household stuff.
And that is it for today!
Have a Blessed Day!
~C~

No comments:

Post a Comment