Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Plywood Flooring

  On Thursday, Mr T and I went down to the Ranch and my oh my was the weather ever so gorgeous.  We got into the 60s - in January - unbelievable!!!  Since Hubby and Boss Man had limited sleep, I thought that I should go and check on the house progress to make sure everyone was still keeping their fingers intact (and they were). 

  Hubby is putting the plywood flooring down and was in need of a little assistance.  I put Boss Man in charge of watching Mr T, put on some gloves and became a Carpenter's assistance.  Helping Hubby is always entertaining and the most wonderful part is he lets me use the new/best tools.  He is pretty awesome. 

Here are the pictures of our floor in progress!!! 
Hubby thought that we need a picture to prove that I was working on the house, also.
Working around the stairway. 
A finished Dance Floor, err....2nd story floor.

All done and a much needed Mt Dew break!

Have a Blessed Day!
Cindy

1 comment: