Blogger Layouts

Thursday, June 28, 2012

3 Random Paint Colors for the Accent Walls.

  I thought I would quickly post some paint colors that I am using this week on a few random accent walls (I won't tell you which walls though!).  For the most part, I have been using 3 different tones of brown but I have switched it up this week! 

Valspar - Bowl of Berries

Valspar - Barely Turquiose

Valspar - Thyme

So far things have been looking rather good!  If all goes well, I will be done painting all of the downstairs by the end of the week.  Tomorrow afternoon, Hubby and I are heading into the small town nearby to try to buy our applicances...that is awesome!!!  One more step in the right direction!

Have a Blessed Day!
~C~

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors! But it was no surprise that turquoise and red would be in the color scheme. Can't wait to see it all put together

    ReplyDelete