I have been slipping on these Friday posts about Creative Fun but that doesn't mean that we haven't been having creative fun around here :).
The past two to three weeks, puzzles has become the 'in thing' with Mr T. He loves them and demands to put them together as often as I will let him! It's pretty cute and a great motor skill for him to be learning/using. He loves to sit at the big person table and take the pieces off of the puzzle and then put them back in their proper places.
 |
| So much excitement! |
 |
| Putting a piece in place. |
 |
| When he gets the piece in its proper place, then we have to clap! |
 |
| Sometimes it takes a little bit of awesomeness to do puzzles. |
I just love them chunky wooden puzzles for Mr T. They are very solidly made and easy for him to do. They do say on them for 2+ years but Mr T started working with them at 15 months. I bought him 5 different puzzles and all of them are Melissa and Doug puzzles, they were ordered from Herbergers. Of course, this is not homemade fun but it is creative fun!
Have a Blessed Day!
~C~
No comments:
Post a Comment