Blogger Layouts

Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday Update

  Things are dry around here, like really dry.  We are in desperate need for rain so we can get the grass growing again and turn things back green.  We had to let our yearlings sell already this year - that is about 3 months earlier than normal.  Seems so odd not to have them to check all summer.  Trust me there will be plenty to keep us busy without them though. 

  The house is taking a break while we ship cattle, sort cattle, move cattle, go to brandings and try to get the fence repaired for year.  I am painting as much as I can but I have Mr T with me most days so I can only get a couple hours a day in and plus it's a lot of work keeping him out of the paint!  By tonight, we should have all of the ceilings painted, in addition to having the Kitchen, Living Room and Dining Room all done.  It shouldn't take me that much longer to get the rest of the house done, it's smaller sized rooms and most of them are one color. 

  Here's a sneak peak at the living room with the stairway.

  I really like how the contrast turned out and can't wait to see it with a stair railing on it....that should happen in about a year's time!

  Well, I need to get lunch ready for the little man so he can nap and then it's back to painting! 

Have a Blessed Day!
~C~

No comments:

Post a Comment