Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Just A Wednesday Morning

  Is today even Wednesday?  I seem to be running in a few too many directions to even know what day of the week it is.  We have started working Sundays on the house, so everyday is a work day and that makes it really hard to know what day it is!

  Today, we got up bright and early (however after nearly 6 months of getting up at 5:30AM, it is starting not to feel so early) to brand some baby calves that were born after the big branding at the ranch.  Then while Hubby, Mr T and Boss Man took the calves and their mamas to their proper pastures (some went West and some went East), I started up on painting the house. 

  After they got the calves and cows taken care of, then they gathered the bulls and brought them into the corral to sort and get them sent to do their work!  They brought Mr T back to me at 11:30am and I was just finishing up with the wall I was working on so Mr T and I loaded up to come home for lunch and a nap (and to clean house - guess who got the nap!).

  Here's some pictures from the morning :)

Here's Lookin' At You, Baby!
A Little Pistol Annie Heifer - based on attitude not pedigree

So cute!

Boss man and Mr T bringing in the bulls.

These two "Crazy Mare" and "Doc" got the day off!

On the left, the kitchen color and the right, the living room color. 
  All of that on just a Wednesday morning!!!

Have a Blessed Day :)
~C~

1 comment: