Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Laundry Cabinets

  Sunday was spent bonding with the Hubby while we put together my new laundry cabinets.

All of the parts laid out and ready for us to put them together.


  We did get both of my new cabinets put together and installed in my laundry room.  Even though the Internet reviews on these cabinets said that it would take nearly 4 hours per cabinet (we have two)to put them together, we managed to do it in about 3.5 hours, with a lunch break and a 2 year old toddler helping.   Hubby talked me into looking at and eventually purchasing cabinets that are more of the 'garage' type than household.  For one, they were cheaper ( a lot) and two, they are metal which makes them magnetic for me to stick stuff on them for reminders and such.  I really like that feature. 

  I am in the process of getting the laundry room put together so I can reveal it.  However, I am having a HUGE issue uploading pics to blogger lately and I don't know what to do.  I will keep working on that and see what we get accomplished around here :)

  Have a Blessed Day!
~C~





No comments:

Post a Comment