Progress is being made! All of the Sheetrock is up and now we have progressed to Taping and Mudding. I try to get all of the tape put up so Hubby can continue on with his mudding. He does all of the seams, corners and whatever else is hard to do. After I get the tape up, then I go back and get two coats of mud put on the screw holes and then I will do the sanding on them as well. It's definitely a team process. Here's a few pictures from the past week.
| Mr T doing a little 'coloring' (he calls it) on extra Sheetrock. |
| Bedroom #2 - First layer of mud on. |
| Bedroom #1 - Looking at the closet and the door...all Sheetrock up, minus a small section - but it's up now! |
| Bedroom #1 - Looking into it...waiting to get taped. |
Have a Blessed Day!
~C~
No comments:
Post a Comment