Blogger Layouts

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Uppercase Living Reveals

  On Cyber Monday (the Monday after Thanksgiving for those that are not Internet shoppers), I managed to score some pretty good deals.  I was not shopping for Christmas presents rather home decor!  I got a rather awesome deal on some Uppercase Living sayings that I had been keeping on eye on.  I got four sayings, one for the kitchen, one for the living room, one for the Master Bedroom and my favorite for the Laundry room.  I also found a saying that I had bought for our wedding (3 years ago) and it fit into the color scheme of the bedroom so I also put that one up. 

  Here are the pictures of the new home decor in our house. 

Phase 1 - Getting it centered on the wall.

Peeling of the top layer.

All finished - Living Room

Kitchen - Above the pantry - quite a thought provoking saying, huh!

In the bedroom on the side of the furnace duct work drop down.
This one was originally bought for our wedding but I never got the project completed.  Luckily for me, it fits right in with our bedroom colors!
 
  I can not show the laundry room yet (I haven't put the saying up for one) due to we just ordered cabinets and I will soon (couple of weeks) have a laundry room to reveal.  I am so excited to get that room finally - finished!


  Have a Blessed Day!
  ~C~

No comments:

Post a Comment