Sheetrocking is going awesome! Hubby had all of the ceilings done by Tuesday and the proceeded to start on the walls. I have finally been home long enough to help my awesome Hubby with the walls in the bedrooms to help speed things up. We will be nearly done by today with all but 4 or 5 sheets, we are short those sheets and will need to get a few picked up this coming week. It's amazing how much the sheetrock is making it look like a house upstairs. I had gotten so use to the open stud wall look that I am truly loving having 'room division' now!!!
Since Blogspot was being a pain in the A$$, I am only now getting this photo posted....several days later. As of today (Monday), we are all done sheetrocking except for about 3 or 4 sheets of sheet rock that we will get picked up a little later this week. It looks so nice upstairs now! We will start mudding/taping on either Thursday or Friday as well!!!
Have a Blessed Day!
~C~
No comments:
Post a Comment