Blogger Layouts

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Making Cookies

  Mr T and I made lots of cookies right before Christmas.  He is quite the little helper and taste tester in the kitchen.  I feel that I taught him the basic important skills for the kitchen such as:  cleaning the batter off of the beaters, always hold the mixer bowl with one hand, and always taste test!!!  The mess of the pictures is due to Blogger still being a pain the A$$....sorry!

 





 



















101 Cookie Cutters - the newest addition to make Sugar Cookies for all seasons!

 
Cutting out the shapes for Daddy's favorite cookies!


 
 
  We made sugar cookies and two kinds of  peanut butter blossoms.  Mr T really enjoyed getting up on his little chair and helping with the cookie making process.  I hope that he continues to show interest in learning to cook and bake!   Hubby even joined in the fun and helped decorate the cookies as well.
 
 
Have a Blessed Day!
~C~

No comments:

Post a Comment