Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

An Awesome Letter Opener and Thank You Notes

  While we were gone on our little vacation, I received in the mail my new letter opener from The Simple Life of a Country Man's Wife and it is truly unique!  They have also opened up an Etsy Shop that has all kinds of fun deer antler handmade goods such as wine racks and knives.  Check them out for a fun gift for that country person in your life! 



  Along with the cute letter opener, I also got a thank you note which I felt very pleased to receive.  I feel like nobody sends out thank you notes anymore and I just don't like that.  It seems like in this fast paced society that we just forget about the little things that truly do matter to someone, somewhere.   I am hoping to raise my kid to remember to send Thank You notes and if not at least call to say Thank You.  My parents had me send Thank You notes and I feel that it is a very important lesson to learn.

  That's all for my soapbox today! 

Have A Blessed Day!
~C~

 

2 comments:

  1. You will be getting a hand written Thank You note from baby and I....as soon as I find the perfect ones! I'm kind of OCD like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not worried about you, just on a soap box today :)!

      Delete