Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Two Sets of Stairs

  We decided to put in an exterior door to the upstairs to make it accessible from the shop and it provides another fire escape route as well.  The door goes into a 'Shop Room' which will be storage for shop items along with some household storage as well.  Therefore, Boss Man decided that Hubby needed to refurbish and reuse the deck and stairs that came with his house. 

Making decisions and making me nervous
Securing the deck to the rafters.
All completed, once the concrete is poured underneath the cellar, there will a wall to support the deck.

And here is look at the house stairs that are finished up to this point:



  I just think that Hubby does awesome work!!!  I am so proud of him for doing all of this work on building the house by himself.  Now, if he would only work faster, lol!!!

Have a Blessed Day!
~C~

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work! Wish I could convince my hubby that we need a "working ranch" vacation before baby P is here. He would be a big help to your hubby. If only you lived closer!
    Lots of progress...can't wait for the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Trust me, I can't wait for the finished product either!!!! Working thru decor ideas and DYI projects, might have to join Pintrest!

      Delete