This week I learned:
1. Traveling with a toddler and staying overnight in a hotel isn't as bad as I stressed about for a month prior to the trip but still makes me long for home and letting Mr T just play and entertain me!
2. Going to a Bull Sale with toddler in tow is stressful and don't ask me what is going on because I am missing it all while keeping said toddler quiet as possible.
| Hubby leaving for a different Bull Sale, saying goodbye to Mr T. |
4. Just when you think you can't wait for the next stage of a toddler and then you get there, you realize how much you miss of the previous stages and how easy that one was!
5. One last thing.....never underestimate the amount of support that you get from your spouse and family. When it seems like all hell has broken loose, it will surprise you how much they care.
Enjoy the rest of the Week!
~C~
No comments:
Post a Comment