It all started last Monday the 1st with a phone call from my brother needing a truck driver for corn harvest by 9AM the next morning. Hubby took off at 3AM on Tuesday and I was left home to get the house ready, help Boss Man all day on Tuesday and Wednesday, along with traveling on Thursday. Friday, my In-Laws arrived just a half hour after Hubby got home. I was out working on getting a couple of sick calves to the corral, so when the in-laws got here, Hubby turned them loose with Mr T and came to help me.
Saturday was the birthday party and we hosted about 20 people. The party turned out a bit smaller than expected but still lots of fun :) We had gotten some awesome wet snow on Friday and the weather was still cold on Saturday so some people couldn't travel. I will work on a post with birthday pics soon!!!
Sunday, we went to a neighbors to look at colts and then onto town for a pizza supper for Mr T and myself (I do have a birthday coming up).
Monday, we moved calves to a new meadow with horses. FIL was pretty stoked to get to ride (he gets bored just hanging out) and see more of our ranch. MIL and Mr T rode in the pickup with Boss Man to lead the calves across the highway and to the new meadow. The guys spent the afternoon working on the truck while MIL and I made a Flan Cake for supper and just visited.
Tuesday, we went to our Chiropractor that is nearly 4 hours away. Had lunch with the In-Laws and then had to say goodbye. I got to go to Target but forgot to take my list so I wasn't sure what I needed!
Wednesday, Mr T and I headed to town for our MOPs group meeting. I am so glad that I joined this fun group of ladies. The reason that I joined was for socialization for Mr T but I am getting a lot out of it as well as meeting new friends!!!
Today, we are home ~ thankfully!!! We will spend the day cleaning and getting rested up for the rest of the busy week which includes a 2 year checkup for Mr T and a wedding.
| Friday Moisture! |
| Snowy Calves. |
~C~
No comments:
Post a Comment