Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Recipe - Lemon Poppyseed Bread


  This is one of Hubby's favorite recipe that his mom makes for him.  Since we have moved away from Hub's parents, I have tried to do more baking that includes Hubby's favorite recipe.  I really do appreciate MIL letting me have access to her database of recipes.  This particular recipe is super easy and it doesn't matter that I don't really like to eat it because Hubby can eat two loaves in two days!!
 



  Lemon Poppy Seed Bread

Ingredients:
1 Lemon Cake Mix
1 pkg Lemon Instant Pudding
4 Eggs
1 cup Water
1/2 cup Oil

Preparation:
Mix all together and add 1/4 cup dry poppy seed. 
Put into greased loaf pans and bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes (until toothpick comes out clean).

Enjoy!
~C~

1 comment:

  1. Looks super Yummy and I know this is something D likes so I'll have to make it for him! Any idea if it freezes well? We wouldn't eat both loaves right away so I'd rather freeze one for later.

    ReplyDelete