I finally cleared off enough stuff from the island to take some pictures of it to post. However, do not mind the mess that ended up on the kitchen counter tops!
I still haven't gotten my back splash put on for the counters but I am working on getting the cabinets arranged and organized for my liking. I am still waiting for my wonderful Hubby to get the baseboard trim completed in the pantries (I now have two - but waiting on shelving in the 2nd one to reveal!) so I can get stuff arranged and off of my kitchen counter tops.
Some days, I wonder if this house will ever be done....in the next 5 years or so!?!?
Here are the pictures!
I totally forgot to mention how totally awesome that my Hubby is! He managed to get the conduit for running the electric wire in the concrete in the right spot for the island before we had any actual kitchen plans drawn up! He is my hero!
Hubby did put the kitchen window casing so now we are looking a little more 'complete' in the kitchen. I still need to decide on valances, blinds or what I am doing to finish out the window treatments. One of these days, I will be able to do a final reveal....who am I kidding....I should have said...one of the years!
Have a Blessed Day!
Cindy
Thursday, October 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment