Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Latest.....

  Today, I got part of Mr T's Birthday Present in the mail and I am probably more excited about then Mr T will be.  It just might be the latest book by none other than Miss Ree Drummond aka Pioneer Woman.  I also purchased a copy for my Hubby's Godchild and I purchase her other kid's book for my nephew.  I figure that I have bought enough Pioneer Woman merchandise in books to at least help her buy Christmas gifts for her four kids.

  Last night, I was watching an episode of The Pioneer Woman with Hubby and I was talking about Ladd and Ree.  Finally, Hubby looked at me and said who are those people?  After I told him, he said that he only knew them as Marlboro Man and Pioneer Woman and thought I was talking about some new neighbors.  I had to laugh!  Poor Hubby has to listen to me ramble on and on about the Pioneer Woman. 

  Here is some pics of the new book (and old book).

Charlie The Ranch Dog (released in 2011) and Charlie and the Christmas Kitty (released in 2012)

Pages from Charlie and the Christmas Kitty

Closer look at Charlie and the Christmas Kitty

Page from Charlie the Ranch Dog.
  Even though these books are a little advanced for Mr T, I am hoping that some day he really enjoys them! 

  Have a Blessed Day!
~C~

No comments:

Post a Comment