I know that today is Halloween however I do not particularly like this 'holiday' and most of the time I don't have to acknowledge it. However I am sure that when Mr T gets a little older, we will have to do the dress up thing and do a little trick or treating. Today, however this is how we celebrated the holiday!
 |
| Dirt! |
 |
| More Dirt! |
 |
| So much Dirt! |
 |
| Dirt and a Dog! |
 |
| Just a little dirt :) |
I had to talk this little fella into joining us in the house for dinner, he was sure that he should stay out in the dirt! From the sounds coming from his bedroom, I think he is still preferring the dirt over napping.
Have a Blessed Day!
~C~
That dog looks like my Zak! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is Dad's dog, Tripp. He is super good with Tyson.
Delete