Blogger Layouts

Friday, February 3, 2012

We have Stairs (kinda)

Last week, Hubby got started on the stairs for going up to the 2nd story.  I had seriously thought that we were just going to have a regular ole ladder in our living room to go up and down to the 2nd story.  Thank goodness, he finally got busy on some stairs since I dislike ladders and heights! 

Here is what our happy stairs look like so far, we needed some stair treads to finish the stairs. But, I can get up and down without the ladder now at least!



Doesn't take much to get me excited about new details on the house!

Have a Blessed Day!
~C~

2 comments:

  1. That is exciting! Also time for sheetrock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! it really is the simple things in life, isn't it? I would be thankful for stairs after using a ladder, too.

    PS. I hope you received your opener! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete